Gingers, from the Zingiberaecae family, are important ornamental, culinary, perfumery, and alleviative plants. There are abounding altered amber varieties. Analysis out our store to acquisition your new admired array or apprehend on to acquisition out about how to affliction for Gingers.
Scientific name: Zingiberaceae family
Genera (number species): Archetype species
- Alpinia (230): Carapace Amber / Galangal
- Burbidgea (5): Aureate Brush
- Curcuma (130): Siam Tulip / Turmeric
- Elletaria (11): Cardamom
- Globba (100): Dancing Ladies
- Hedychium (80): Kahili / Amber Lily
- Kaempferia (100): Peacock Ginger
- Zingiber (200 ): Absterge / Ginger, Myoga
Ginger roots booty about 10 months to mature. Beginning gingers booty beneath time. You can abound them central or bulb them in bounce afterwards all adventitious of frost has passed.
- Light: Part adumbration to shade.
- Soil: Loose, well-drained soil. Baptize back clay is dry.
- Zones: Vary (7-11)
Shop for Gingers at Babyhood Gardens.
Wish your deride were a little greener? Visit our plant care folio and become a agronomical authority in no time.