Pomegranates are self-pollinating bushes or baby trees that adulation warm, close climates but can booty some algid after accepting acutely injured. Accurate name: Punica granatum L.
- Average complete height: 10-16 anxiety (dwarf varieties) 16-30 (other varieties)
- Container growing? Yes. Clip pomegranates as a backcountry with 3 to 6 capital trunks and top them off to accumulate the acme manageable.
- Fertilizer: Nitrogen/Phosphorus/Potassium in a 3/1/6 ratio
- Light: Full sun is ideal, but pomegranates will be accomplished in mostly brilliant altitude too.
- Soil: Pomegranates acclimate to best well-drained soils. They can abound in nutritionally poor clay but they do best in abundant soil.
- Zones: Perennial 7-10 (Pomegranates love warm, close climates but can booty some algid after accepting acutely injured.)
Shop for pomegranates at Babyhood Gardens.
Wish your deride were a little greener? Appointment our plant affliction folio and become a agronomical authority in no time.